- basic site functions
- ensuring secure, safe transactions
- secure account login
- remembering account, browser, and regional preferences
- remembering privacy and security settings
- analysing site traffic and usage
- personalized search, content, and recommendations
- helping sellers understand their audience
- showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy
Required Cookies & Technologies
Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.
Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like:
- remember your login, general, and regional preferences
- personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers
Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.
These technologies are used for things like:
- personalized ads
- to limit how many times you see an ad
- to understand usage via Google Analytics
- to understand how you got to Etsy
- to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads
We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.